KTMC offers training, consulting solutions and expert
advice in the following areas:
- PECB Certified training available in ISO 45001:Introduction (1 day); Foundation ( 2 days), Lead Auditor and Lead Implementer(4 days intensive training, and certification exam on the final day.
- ISO 45001 provides the basis for establishing a safe working environment and continual improvement of occupational health and safety performance in any organization.
- By obtaining an ISO 45001 certification you will prove that you care about the well-being of employees and that you are continually making efforts to enhance their welfare.
- PECB Certified training in ISO 31000: Introduction(1 day), Foundation (2 days), Risk Manager (3 days), and Lead Risk Manager (3 days).
- ISO 31000 helps to determine which risks are essential to take in order to achieve primary objectives before they affect the business, while effectively keeping all other risks under control.
- PECB Certified training in ISO 22301: Introduction (1 day), Foundation (2 days), Lead Auditor ( 5 days)and Lead Implementer ( 5 days)
- Consulting Services in development and implementation of Business Continuity Management System in conformance with ISO 22301:2019 Standard
- Business impact analysis and risk assessment
- PECB Certified training in ISO 14001: Introduction ( 1 day), Foundation (2 days), Lead Auditor ( 5 days) and Lead Implementer (5 days)
- Consulting Services in development and implementation of Environmental Management System (EMS) based on ISO 14001:2015 Standard
- ISO 14001 provides guidelines on how to establish policies and procedures, which will lead to a better environmental performance
- PECB Certified training in ISO 9001 Introduction, Foundation, Lead Auditor and Lead Implementer levels
- ISO 9001 specifies the requirements for organizations that want to ensure continual improvement and meet customers’ needs.
- Serves as a guiding framework for organizations of all sizes and industries as it provides a firm customer focus, namely delivering qualitative goods and services, which subsequently leads to customer satisfaction.
KTMC Training and Consulting Services
KTMC provides training in Guidance on Project management based on ISO 21500. The training incorporates the best practices in project management, outlining the principles and processes to ensure organizations are able to apply them appropriately as the situation demands in order to meet the objectives, budgetary targets, and specifications of the business organization.
KTMC provides training in Records Management to ensure conformance with best practices in records management of organizational information. Participants will gain the knowledge and skills in the efficient and effective records management and archiving.
KTMC's Time Management courses provide the launching pad for efficient time management that will enable participants to make the most of their time on the job, create work-life balance, and relieve stress while delivering great performance.
KTMC provides General Root Cause Analysis Training to help businesses identify the source of problems and establish a systematic approach for responding to them. The training program includes: 8 D’s Problem Solving, Cause and Effect Analysis, DO IT2 methodology and utilizes the PROACT®RCA software-driven methodology by Reliability Center, Inc (https://www.reliability.com/)
KTMC provides training in Security Management, Supply Chain Security is vital to protect your business in the current environment of uncertainty. ISO 28000 is the international standard that provides the requirements of a Security Management System (SMS) for the supply chain. It provides a sound basis for organizations to assess security risks and how to effectively manage them.
KTMC provides training in Safety Leadership for Supervisors and Team Leaders to help organizations cover key practices and principles of health and safety at an operational level, the communication of information, and the application of risk management processes.
KTMC can help your organization execute new learning solutions. We can work with your company to incorporate our established method for assessing clients’ knowledge requirements, forming a position-particular curriculum, and evaluating your training experience. Our approach is tailored to fit your distinctive learning expectations and the demographic profile of your target audience.
Let Us train you Today!!! Click on any course offering to get more info then click the 'Contact Us' button below.
If you are interested in any of the courses above, fill out the form to sign up: